Cook | Nutritionist | Blyth Street | West Brunswick VIC
Blyth Street Early Learning Centre is currently looking for a Cook | Nutritionist to prepare daily nutritious meals for the children who attend our centre.
This position is 5 days per week 5 hours a day a total of 25 hours per week.
Our current menus are easy to follow and have a nutritional focus. You will be responsible for the food safety plan including all ordering of food, menu changes and the budget of the kitchen.
The director will there to support you however we will rely on you to be creative, and to come up with exciting suggestions to the menu, and how we present, serve and encourage independence in the children.
We are currently seeking a cook, who is confident and energetic, to join our friendly team.
If you have the following we look forward to hearing from you;
- Food Safety Handler’s Certificate and ideally Food Safety Supervisor’s Certificate
- Working with Children’s Check
- A belief in high quality work ethics
- Strong motivation
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Preferred Experience in working in a child care centre environment however not necessary but preferred
To learn more about our centres visit www.guardianchildcare.com.au
If you believe you will be an asset to our team please apply here to Bianca West | Centre Manager with your resume and a cover letter outlining why you would make a suitable candidate for this position